SANTA FE DE ANTIOQUIA
Founded in 1541, the first capital of the Department of Antioquia, this beautiful town has kept its historic architecture and charm. Upon arrival, we will walk around the cobblestone streets while learning about the history of the colonial houses we pass by. We will then visit the Puente de Occidente, an impressive hanging bridge built in 1895, and have the option to ride an old cable car. If you are feeling more adventurous, we offer the option of horseback riding or a canopy/zipline ride just outside of town.
• Pick-up at your hotel in Medellín.
• Roundtrip private transportation Medellín – Santafé de Antioquia – Medellín (172+ kms).
• English speaking driver / guide.
• A ride through the longest tunnel within the Americas.
• Historic pueblo tour.
• Visit to the Puente de Occidente – Hanging Bridge built in 1895.
This is real nature!
Called the city of Eternal Spring, the biggest attraction of Medellin is its amazing nature!