COFFEE REGION TOUR
Jardín is a picturesque town set amongst green mountains, coffee farms, and beautiful waterfalls. The tour will take us through the town of Jardin, where we will enjoy its unique Church and colorful main plaza. Waterfall hikes, horseback riding, bird watching and lunch in the hills outside of town are some of the highlights of this tour.
If you’re not so much into horse-back riding, we can customize the tour to be more coffee process oriented.
• Pick-up at your hotel in Medellín.
• Roundtrip private transportation (268+ kms).
• English speaking driver / guide.
• 2 hour + horseback ride to waterfalls (We recommend wearing long trousers). Rubber boot rental included.
• Traditional lunch in Jardín’s surrounding area.
• Jardín pueblo stroll and visit to a traditional sweets factory.
• Visit to sugar cane mill (if open and time permitting).
• Visit to the site where the Andean Cock of the Rock or Rupicola Peruvianus can be observed (time permitting).
Approximate Duration: 10-12 hours
Fitness level: Medium-High.
This is real nature!
Called the city of Eternal Spring, the biggest attraction of Medellin is its amazing nature!